Culver’s Restaurant Franchisee Chooses Sage Intacct for its Drive Through to Success (Case Study)
Are you a fast growing restaurant group? Are you still utilizing the same technology and the same systems you had in place in the beginning? Having trouble getting financial insight across all of your entities? Check out this case study.
In this case study take a peak inside a fast growing restaurant franchise. Understand how their decision to move their accounting system to the cloud with Sage Intacct has provided them with these tremendous benefits:
- Scalability – grew from 30 legal entities to 60 in just five years.
- Financial Process Automation Boosts Efficiency 50% – CFO responsibilities shifted from helping with day to day accounting, to financial statement preparation and improving month end close procedures (decreased month end by 5 days).
- Empowered location managers – With Sage Intacct, the finance team is able to control a single dashboard with the KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) they want the focus to be for each location manager. Then when the manager logs into the system, they only see the information for their specific store.
- Improved Compliance Process – They completed its very first audit with flying colors earlier this year. The group’s auditors appreciated being able to log into Sage Intacct with view-only access and easily find all necessary reports and attached documentation for both the annual audit and income tax preparation.
- Increased Financial Transparency – The owners are now able to quickly look into the financial health of their company as a whole, an individual store, or a group of locations utilizing the flexibility of reporting in Sage Intacct.
Drive your success further, contact Dave Henson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.614.6172.