3535 Forest Rd Lansing MI 48910
This entry level training is to improve inexperienced staff members’ knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to be more productive and profitable on audits, reviews and compilations.
This course will cover role of new staff,
- understanding audit objectives,
- working paper techniques/cash,
- analytical procedures, compilation & review services,
- tax recognition and research techniques,
- audit/review selected account.
Recommended Staff Experience: 0-12 months *Note: the experience level is only a guideline, actual experience levels may vary.