3535 Forest Rd Lansing MI 48910
This training will help more experienced staff develop the non–technical skills needed to make their firm more profitable by improving their ability to profitably manage multiple engagements, communicate with staff, partners and client personnel and recognize and deliver value–added services.
This course will cover what is expected of the supervisor:
- improving communication skills,
- human motivation,
- supervising evaluating and counseling assistants,
- helping your CPA firm grow,
- business consulting services,
- time management techniques.
Recommended Staff Experience: 36+ months *Note: the experience level is only a guideline, actual experience levels may vary.