4421 Woodward Ave
Join us for Brunch at The Whitney Historic Mansion!
Learn first-hand how the best-run nonprofits use financial planning software to effectively align demand for their services with funding, while achieving clear visibility into their expenses.
Join us for brunch and an optional private tour of the Mansion. Network with other Nonprofit Finance Professionals including a Q & A session with current Adaptive advocate Susan Dennison, Finance Director at Pioneer Resources.
According to Susan, “Adding the Adaptive solution has been like hiring a full-time budget analyst to my staff. It’s so powerful and easy to use, even the Executive Director has started to run her own budget scenarios.”
Discover how your organization can:
- Reduce budgeting time by up to 70%–while eliminating errors
- Drive better and faster business decisions based on accurate, real-time data
- Deliver timely and accurate re-forecasts & what-if scenarios
- Hold program managers more accountable
- Optimize organizational participation and alignment
Register today! Seating is limited and will fill fast.
This event is for nonprofit organizations only. Following brunch you will have an opportunity to participate in a private tour of The Whitney Historic Mansion!