Presented by Executive Education
Maner Costerisan is proud to Sponsor the CFO Series!
Designed for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs. Take all five parts in either location, save $100 while earning all your required CPE for the year.
Each five-part series runs February to June 2018
Registration at 7:30 a.m., program runs 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The five-day CFO Series returns to Grand Rapids in 2018 with 5 new programs. If you attended the series in Grand Rapids last year, you won’t want to miss this year’s line-up of programs and speakers. Specifically designed for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOS, the series is a convenient way to choose a whole year’s worth of CPE all at once. Join us for five days and five speakers with four topics per day spread out one day per month over five months. The series material will have no topic overlap and features the high-quality presentations and interactive, executive-level colleague-to-colleague approach that CFOs have come to expect from Executive Education, Inc. Extensive case study analysis provides numerous opportunities for group discussion. Choose all five days or try just one. Selecting your CPE has never been easier.
- Part 1 Essential Skills: Friday, February 23, 2018 (Course code 70270) DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport
- Part 2 Keeping Up With Technology: Monday, March 26, 2017 (Course code 70277) DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport
- Part 3 Managing Risk: Monday, April 23, 2018 (Course code 70280) DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport
- Part 4 Leadership, Ethics and Trust: Thursday, May 24, 2018 (Course code 70288) DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids Airport
- Part 5 Corporate Finance Skills: Monday, June 18, 2018 (Course code 70290) L.V. Eberhard Center, Grand Valley State University, 301 West Fulton Street, Grand Rapids, MI 49504