Presented by Executive Education
Maner Costerisan is proud to Sponsor the CFO Series!
Designed for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs. Take all five parts in either location, save $100 while earning all your required CPE for the year.
Each five-part series runs February to June 2018
Registration at 7:30 a.m., program runs 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Coming to Lansing
The CFO Series continues to be a favorite of the MICPA attendees. So much so, we are bringing it to Lansing. Designed specifically for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs, this new way to take CPE is convenient and seamless. You can earn a year’s worth of CPE consisting of 20, two-hour topics presented by five different speakers by signing up for just one series. Rest assured that seminar material will have no overlap in topics discussed. Furthermore, you will receive the high-quality presentations and interactive, executive-level colleague-to-colleague approach that CFOs have come to expect from Executive Education, Inc. These seminars provide extensive case study analysis and many opportunities for group discussion.
- Part 1 Essential Skills: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 (Course code 70272) MSU James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
- Part 2 Driving and Managing Progress: Tuesday, March 20, 2017 (Course code 70274) MSU James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
- Part 3 Leading with Integrity: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 (Course code 70281) MSU James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
- Part 4 Working with or Serving on a Board: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 (Course code 70287) Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, East Lansing
- Part 5 Performance, Practice and Prevention: Friday, June 15, 2018 (Course code 70290) MSU James B. Henry Center for Executive Development