Microsoft Releases Dynamics 365 Business Central
April 2nd, 2018 was a big day for the Microsoft Dynamics community. It marked the official release of Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft’s new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ERP solution for small and mid-sized organizations.
We are very excited about this new offering from Microsoft. As many of you know, Maner Costerisan has been a big proponent of SaaS (Cloud) applications for several years now. Cloud solutions offer many advantages over traditional, on-premise applications including faster innovation, seamless updates, access from anywhere at any time on any device, and the comfort of never having to worry again about maintaining servers, ensuring that your backups are working, and/or maintaining a disaster recovery plan.
We believe that D365 Business Central is a potential game changer in the cloud ERP game and there are two primary reasons for that:
- Office 365 Integration. Dynamics 365 Business Central is seamlessly integrated with Office 365 as well as the Dynamics 365 Sales & Marketing (CRM) suites. Hence, it offers a complete end-to-end environment for businesses that are using Office 365 and want to fully automate their environments. This is a very powerful proposition!
- Price. Dynamics 365 Business Central is priced extremely competitively, starting at only $70 per named user per month for the Dynamics 365 Essential license, which includes:
- Financial Management (e.g. G/L, Budgets, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliation)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management (e.g. A/R, Sales Order Mgmt, Purchasing, Inventory, A/P)
- Human Resources Management
- Warehouse Management
- Unlimited Companies/Entities
To give you a perspective on the pricing, consider that D365 Business Central is about one-third (1/3) the cost of comparable competitive products such as Oracle NetSuite, Accumatica and Sage Intacct. For existing users of legacy Microsoft Dynamics products like Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL, D365 Business Central is even less expensive starting at $42 per user per month. That’s a tremendous value!
If you’re looking to move your ERP software to the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is definitely worth considering. For more information, please contact James Meyer at email@example.com.