Seamless Integration Between iMIS and Microsoft Dynamics GP
Frustrated with the way your association management system software integrates with Dynamics GP? There is a better way – ManerLink 2.0™. ManerLink 2.0™, is a new and improved version of the highly acclaimed ManerLink integration solution from Maner Costerisan. It offers a seamless integration that saves time, improves controls and much more. With ManerLink 2.0™, life suddenly gets better.
- Fully automated integration. Saves time by eliminating the need for separate exports and imports. Can be scheduled to run automatically. Posted iMIS batches automatically sync with no user intervention required.
- Improved accounting controls. Keeps a record of all transactions and notifies the user if something didn’t transfer properly.
- Better audit trails. Additional descriptive detail minimizes the need to refer back to iMIS to determine what the journal entries relate to.
- Bank Reconciliation support. Optionally allows for transferring cash related transactions into the Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation module rather than into just the General Ledger.
- Enhanced processing of deferred revenue. Automatically processes deferrals and ensures that the deferred revenue tables in iMIS are properly updated.
- Easy error correction. Errors, such as missing or invalid account numbers, are retained in the transactions table and can easily be corrected by the end-user and re-imported into Dynamics GP. No need to modify in iMIS.
- Low overhead. ManerLink 2.0™ runs in the background as a self-contained, dedicated service with low overhead and minimal administrative requirements.
- Intercompany support. Automatically creates due-to and due-from transactions, if applicable.
iMIS Solutions supported:
- ManerLink 2.0TM is compatible with locally hosted versions of iMIS 15 and higher.
For more information please contact David Feenstra at 517.886.9530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.