Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is the leading mid-market ERP solution with over 40,000 installations. The reason for its popularity is because of its powerful financial report writer, strong audit trails, superior integration tools and world class support.
Maner Costerisan is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner for Microsoft Dynamics GP. With over 230 Dynamics GP clients, we are the largest Dynamics GP Partner in mid-Michigan.
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides the following benefits:
- More financial reporting flexibility, including the ability to report on statistical data
- Better visibility into data, including user-defined dashboards and key metrics
- Strong security and Audit Trails & Controls
- More automation with integrations and approval workflow
- Ability to scan vendor invoices and attach them to transactions for a paperless office
- Better information at the G/L level with the ability to drill down to transaction detail
- Rapid implementation
- Easy to learn and use
- A proven solution with a large customer based and a correspondingly large Ecosystem of users, consultants, trainers, websites and software developers to leverage and learn from.
The reason that Microsoft Dynamics GP is such a popular ERP solution is because the financial accounting is world class and it is so configurable and flexible that it can meet the needs of very diverse types of organizations. For example, because of its powerful multi-entity financial reporting, Dynamics GP is a great fit for any organization that has complex financial reporting requirements, such as non-profits, healthcare providers, educational institutions and franchise related operations. At the same time, Dynamics GP has extremely strong inventory control, customer service, and manufacturing functionality and is, therefore, made to order for distributors and manufacturers.
If your organization has multiple entities with diverse needs, look no further than Dynamics GP.
For additional information on Microsoft Dynamics GP, please contact James Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.323.7500.
Case Study – AccessPoint
“I have been through other ERP implementations and this was by far the smoothest that I have ever experienced….and it is unreal how nice it is to have all of our data in one database.”
Steve Chargo, VP of Finance