Maner Costerisan offers ERP (financial accounting) solutions that are ideally suited to meet the needs of healthcare providers, including hospitals, clinics and behavioral health agencies.
This is due to several reasons, including:
- Strong, flexible financial reporting with the ability to drill down from a summarized financial statement all of the way back to the original source documents.
- Integrated payroll and HR modules with innovative employee self service functionality
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive materials management for hospitals and long-term care providers
- Easy integration with medical billing software and clinical applications
- Low cost of ownership due to ease of use and minimal IT administrative overhead
- Simple, easy-to-use, Excel-based budgeting and powerful, web-based advanced budgeting and forecasting solutions
- Web based requisition management (e-procurement) with user-defined approval workflows.
- Powerful financial analysis with the ability to report on virtually an unlimited number of dimensions including departments, locations, operating entities, practice areas, fund, grants and even providers.
Whether you are just looking for only one application (e.g. payroll) or whether you need to replace all of your financial and clinical systems, Maner Costerisan can help you. Our focus as a firm is on the back office, financial accounting and HR/payroll needs of healthcare, but we work closely with several partners that offer fully integrated medical billing, case management and clinical applications.
If you are looking for an ERP solutions that can be implemented quickly, is easy to learn and use, offers you plenty of room to grow, and is well supported by a local consulting firm that understands your industry, Maner Costerisan is your partner of choice. We offer a comprehensive list of implementation services and have the knowledge and experience in the healthcare industry to ensure that you get the most benefit from your new system.
Healthcare Related Applications
- General Ledger w/ Report Writer
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Miscellaneous Billings & Accounts Receivable
- eProcurement (Requisition Management and Purchasing with electronic approval workflows)
- Materials Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
For more information on healthcare ERP solutions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or James Meyer at (517) 886-9513.
To learn more information about our services, please fill out the below form.