Distribution & Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics GP is ideally suited to meet the accounting and supply chain management needs of distributors and light manufacturers.
If you are looking for an unparalleled customer service and order processing interface, a system that is scalable and can grow as you grow, powerful and flexible financial reporting with the ability to drill down from a summarized financial statement back to the original source documents, look no further than Microsoft Dynamics GP. It can help drive your business to a whole new level of success. In addition, Dynamics GP’s integrated payroll and human resource modules’ with innovative employee self-service functionality and time and attendance interfaces, will save time and effort in managing your most precious resource, your employees. Based on the Microsoft technologies and look and feel that you are already familiar, you can be assured that Dynamics GP easy to learn and easy to use.
Dynamics GP gives you:
- Instant access on one screen to everything that a customer service representative needs, including customer A/R status, customer history, product history, inventory availability across multiple locations, customer order status, purchase order status, customer notes and much, much more.
- Comprehensive inventory management with extensive bar coding and scanning options.
- Sales monitor showing the current status of every order in the system.
- Cradle to grave serial number and lot number tracking.
- Demand planning.
- Powerful, user-defined order fulfillment workflows.
- Purchase order processing.
- Simple product assembly based on a standard bill of materials or full blown materials requirements planning (MRP) with production scheduling, routing and work-in-process (WIP) tracking.
- Fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Warehouse management.
If you are looking for a system that can be implemented quickly, is easy to learn and use, on the familiar Microsoft Office platform and offers you plenty of room to grow, Dynamics GP is your software solution and Maner Costerisan is your partner of choice. We offer a comprehensive list of implementation services and have the knowledge and experience in the distribution and light manufacturing industries to ensure that you get the most benefit from your new system.
Maner Costerisan’s foundation as a CPA firm we understand the unique situations that you face on a daily basis in your business. We can help you whether you are looking for only accounting applications (e.g. General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Payroll) or a complete ERP solution with manufacturing and supply chain management. We have manufacturing and distribution specialists with over twenty years of product and industry experience.
For more information on distribution & manufacturing solutions from Maner Costerisan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or James Meyer at (517) 886-9513.
To learn more information about Microsoft Dynamics GP, please fill out the below form.