Microsoft Dynamics GP is the leading financial accounting solution for small and mid-sized organizations in North America with over 45,000 customers. It is particularly well suited for Michigan-based Charter Schools and offers many features and capabilities that do not exist in other software solutions.
- Strong accounting controls and audit trails
- Flexible chart of accounts structure that fully accommodates the State of Michigan required format.
- Powerful financial report writer that allows for reporting based on any segment in the chart of accounts and also handles statistical reporting such as cost per student. In addition, financial report viewers allow an unlimited number of non-accounting software users to see financial statements and drill down into detail.
- Ability to automatically generate the State of Michigan FID report.
- Ability to easily integrate with other applications (e.g. Student Information Systems).
- Automatic allocation of overhead expenses based on fixed and variable factors.
- eProcurement option for placing electronic purchase requisitions with user-defined approval workflow.
- Extensive standard functionality including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Purchase Order Processing, Inventory, Payroll & HR.
- Ability to create Excel-based reports that are dynamically linked to the Financial database so that the data can be refreshed directly from within Excel without have to first export the data from the accounting software. These reports can be deployed to non-accounting users and they do not have to be a user of the software.
For more information on financial software solutions for the Education industry, contact James Meyer at email@example.com or (517) 886-9513.
To learn more information about how our services can help your organization, please fill out the below form.